Skip to content

Strange Multiplayer issue.

Pr0jectsephPr0jectseph Member Posts: 8
edited November 2013 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
I am using Hamachi with my wife. Same internet connection, different laptops. Both windows 7 64 bit.
Port forwarding etc was becoming a hassle. And Hamachi has done wonders for me in the past.
We are using version 1.0.2011 of BG:EE I believe.

Now, joining and creating games including the lobby section (where permissions are given and characters created) are fine. Everything works fast.

When we click to start the game, the intro reel plays on both pc's, then the game starts.

--- Problem ---

After the intro reel, and we are standing outside the Inn & before we have done anything... It becomes quite apparent that we cannot move ...click as we might.

The birds in the sky aren't even moving. No character animations are working.

I can click skills and abilities. My character responds audibly when I click them. I can even go through my skills and abilities and change my cursor to whatever I have selected...but nothing actually registers .

Not sure why this is, but it's frustrating.

Any ideas?
Sorry if it's a huge problem that has been answered a lot. I have seen lot's of 'game frozen' issues, but nothing really like my issue.

Thanks

--also, side question. Any other issues that I should be expecting as multiplayer-breaking?

Comments