Skip to content

Rasaad Question, spoiler thread

I just finished the quest at the two fold temple with Rasaad and he decided to leave the party and help the monks there, dropping all his equipment including his fancy boots into my inventory.

So my question is, is he gone for good or will he return after a time, and if so is it before the underdark section or after it?

Comments

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    He's gone until ToB.
  • alaundoalaundo Member Posts: 131
    Is this intended that he leaves? i finished the battle also and he didnt leave?
    He may or may not depending on what choices you make.
    ok cool, seems i made the right choices ;)
    There's no right or wrong answer; it's a roleplaying choice.
    Tbh i was a Little disappointed with the ending. As soon the battle was over everyone got 10k quest experience and that was it. Rasaad not even mentioned anything about alorgoz geting away, is this intenional?
  • selkyraselkyra Member Posts: 54
    Is there a way to keep Master of Combat alive?
    Encountered a glitch by the way: Rasaad won't initiate conversation after the last battle if he is asleep by a spell.
    So he got a conversation after the battle? didnt get this one then, is the questline screwed now?
    Yeah he is supposed to talk to you about catching Alorgoth after you win the battle. Well at least for me.
    Hmm seems i Need to repeat it then, was wandering already..
  • SharnSharn Member Posts: 188
    I redid it since I wanted to keep him thanks, but yeah, its a good RP choice for those who want to go with it.

@selkyra luck
    I kept everyone alive the first time and thought the fight was easy, double chaos from Neera and Aerie plus Jaheira throwing insect swarm with no one making saves, so it was a bunch of feared and confused enemies attacking each other while being eaten by bugs. The second try to keep Rasaad left only a few ally monk survivors.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    @Jalily, what make Rasaad choose to leave or not the party (until ToB) in the end of his quest in SoA?