Skip to content

* Spoilers Is it possible to save Reginald?

The only wild mage npc i can't seem to save is Reginald the half orc

Is there a way to save him in the thayan enclave?

I already restarted my game 3 times to save all of the others i don't really want to do it a 4th time if he is savable and i complete the rescue and screw it up

regards

Comments

• RyofuRyofu Member Posts: 268
    I already beat him in combat and spared him. he says he does not want to fight me anymore but he still dies in the rescue
    anyone know anything about how to ensure reginald does not die in the enclave? i am really at my wits end regarding this

regards
  • TygarusTygarus Member Posts: 7
    I may be wrong, but I read on another thread (possibly the one that lists his reward - think it's a throwing mace or something) that you get it by not hitting him back.

I would imagine then that you need to let him whale on you a bit?
    ok i will try that.

thanks
    omg it worked!! thank you so much :) finally can complete the full set
  • SquallSquall Member Posts: 13
    Do you guys, or any of the mods, know any command to reset Reginald or something? I'm asking this because I've done all the camp quests and screwed and fought Reginald and now he only says he doesnt wanna fight back, so he'll be the only guy I cant save from the enclave.
  • ThunderSoulThunderSoul Member Posts: 125
    id also like to know... i just made the same mistake and i did so much inbetween i cant go back to that save...
  • CARV3RCARV3R Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 23
    edited June 2019
    Squall wrote: »
    Do you guys, or any of the mods, know any command to reset Reginald or something? I'm asking this because I've done all the camp quests and screwed and fought Reginald and now he only says he doesnt wanna fight back, so he'll be the only guy I cant save from the enclave.

In eekeeper -> Global Variables tab -> OHN_REGI_PLOT = 1 to go back to beginning
    or OHN_REGI_PLOT = 7 to set dialog for not attacking him