Skip to content

Nerra cant learn level 9 spells

TurboTTTurboTT Member Posts: 15
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
I have a bug in my game which makes Nerra cant learn any level 9 spells at all. Here is the save in a attach file.
Post edited by Anton on

Comments

• AlexTAlexT Member Posts: 760
    This isn't a bug.

Mages with an intelligence score lower than 18 cannot learn level 9 spells. You can circumvent this by having Neera drink a Potion of Genius before scribing the scrolls.
  • TurboTTTurboTT Member Posts: 15
    Nerra should have consentrated more on school
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    aVENGER said:

This isn't a bug.
    Mages with an intelligence score lower than 18 cannot learn level 9 spells. You can circumvent this by having Neera drink a Potion of Genius before scribing the scrolls.

Ahh.. ouf, i was afraid smthg changed (again^) on that.. yeah, seems logical like that, k.. and a reason to use those damn potions after all.. :/

(on the other hand, to drink a potion to be able to use an item - STR / composite bows for ex, etc.. easily testable in bg2ee always - or INT again - ex; some wands requiring int>9, like for Yeslick in bg1ee.. - ... wait for the effects of the boost to disappear and.. keep the item in its slot..you will always be able to use it BG1/2EE from the central window UI (weapon slot, quick slots, etc).. a thing to fix too imo .. ).

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    @Anton could you move this to "Not an issue"? Thanks
  • AntonAnton Member, Moderator, Mobile Tester Posts: 513
    @elminster Thanks. Moved.