Skip to content

Finished iPad game - is there a final save?

It's been waaaaay too long since I played PC version (don't even have it any more) so I don't remember what to expect after killing Sarevok and his buddies.

Once they've been killed, cut-scene started playing. I watched for a bit then tapped the screen and clicked done to skip the rest. It took me back to the loading screen. I clicked single player, then load, but I don't see a final save. Is that normal? Last save on the list appears to be just before I killed Sarevok...at least judging by the thumbnail.

Also, for those that haven't finished yet: once Sarevok drops, you still need to finish off his buddies (unlike the original, non EE game). No big deal, just be aware so you don't just stand there waiting for the cut scene whirl getting pummeled.

Comments

• gollumergollumer Member Posts: 8
    Just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum. Thought I was in a different iPad area. Pleas move...
  • gollumergollumer Member Posts: 8
    Found it!

I was going to start a new play-through (this time with a good party instead of evil), so was going back to delete a bunch of early-game saves from my first play-through. And the very first save on the list was the final save! For some reason it put it at the top of the list instead at the bottom, where the newest saves always go. Confusing...but there it is.