Skip to content

New + Cosplay?

Hello Guys!!!
Ugh, I don't even know what to type, but oh, well... Here we go.
I am a Chilean gamer (?) girl, 27 years old (uhm, yeah... old) and I decided to sign in and stop visiting this forum as a guest =)...

I've been playing BG since 1999, spent hours playing and had lots of fights with my Dad because of that. I even ruined my cat's life by naming him Joneleth (or at least, my family think I ruined his life).

What else?...

Oh, I didn't know where to post this, but I wanted to show you all a costume I'm still working on: Neera's... Do not expect a perfect shaped girl, because I am not one )=, but I decided to cosplay again with this one, after 5 years out of that "world", and I think that craftmanship is more important than "looks" (even if I know that it is to most of people).

I had to play with imagination, since I always try to craft everything the best way I can, and there are only 2 official pics of her.

I couldn't attach both files... So I will post a link to the "Full view".
http://imageshack.us/a/img837/5541/lhuk.jpg
The pics were taken by my niece, quickly... I hope I'm not scaring people here XD.
PS: If there is something the admins think I should edit or post somewhere else, let me know.

Thanks for reading~

Comments

• MoczoMoczo Member Posts: 236
    Hey, I think you look good, and not just because of the costume. Stop getting down on yourself, that's no fun. :p

... and I'm sure the cat doesn't mind being Joneleth, though I do fear the odds of him rebelling and destroying his hidden cat city have just shot way up.
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    Greetings! Welcome to the Party. :)

• ZanianZanian Member Posts: 332
    If everyone would introduce themselves with cosplay photos in tow, this forum, nay the world itself, would be so much better off.
    Also, 27 really isn't that old when it comes to good ol' D&D.

Welcome to the fray.
  • mfr001mfr001 Member Posts: 43
    27 - Old? Old!? Not a bit of it. Double that and you are still quite a bit behind me. :)

The secret is to make sure you don't grow up. My children would say that I have managed to avoid doing so.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Don't feel old. The was a poll a little while back, and I think mor than half of the people here were 20-30. Only 2% were under 18. The costume looks good, and it have named my fair share of things joneleth.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Nice cosplay! And agreed with @Moczo. You look good to me ^^
  • Time4TiddyTime4Tiddy Member Posts: 262
    meagloth said:

Don't feel old. The was a poll a little while back, and I think mor than half of the people here were 20-30. Only 2% were under 18. The costume looks good, and it have named my fair share of things joneleth.

It's a weird universe where people ages 20-30 feel "old" while playing a game released in 1998 based on a D&D ruleset that came out in 1989.
  • MoczoMoczo Member Posts: 236
    Awwwwwwwwwwww, kitty! ^_^
  • mfr001mfr001 Member Posts: 43
    Those eyes do seem to have a Joneleth glint in them. Not that there is anything wrong with that (he said retreating nervously).
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    "It is time for more...experiments," said Joneleth to Charname the mouse. Poor mouse.

Just kidding. I have two cats who are like children to me. Your costume looks great, and welcome to the forums. :)

BTW, I'm 48 years old.
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    ...I sincerely hope your cat Joneleth is a mastermind of evil and meows in a low, badass barytone.
    :-)