Skip to content

Things i'd like to see as BG2/Bg1:EE Dlc

Why don't we start a thread of things we'd like to see as DLC for BG2:EE or even BG1:EE. I know we probably won't get much out of our lists but maybe we'll get lucky.

BG1:EE

1. Adventure Y (duh :D )

BG2:EE

1. Slythe and Krystan return as joinable evil npcs. They always struck me as the evil version of khalid and Jehiera and i'd personally love having 2 wisecracking and insane contract killers in my party. Even though you kill them in BG1 it would be safe to assume that they'd have some recourse to be resurrected with their line of work. Maybe they would go to Athkatla to look for work. The idea behind them though would be that you'd have to let them in your party as a pair, ala Minsc and Dynaheir etc. in BG1

2. New strongholds for monk and Blackgaurd. The De'Arnise keep just doesn't seem to fit with those two as much as it would for the fighter or barbarian. Why not have the monk join one of the monk orders based on an alignment, and work they're way up to becoming the Abbot or Abbess. As for the Blackgaurd, why not have the form a cult devoted to their patron, and sending their followers out to exert their will? I'm sure beamdog can co,e up with better story-line ideas just an idea though.

Feel free to add your own ideas for DLC here,