Skip to content

Multilayer issues/bugs

Hey guys I just wanted to post the bugs and issues I and my friends have encountered while playing the MP campaign together.

Hosting: I my self for example can't host more then 1 friend, any more that try to join they simply can't enter,
while if my friends host a game I have to join first if I don't the game glitches out on me and crashes.

In game: At Kandelkeep there is a chance when a quest npc tries to teach you the basic combat mechanics there is a chance that you may be able to kill them (since usually the combat starts once you hit one of the 2 attacking npcs) and gain decent Exp from it with no reputation loss also you can loot their corpses, while in single player this has never happened to me or my friends.
Multiclass: While playing a Fighter cleric, once he lvled up (I believe his cleric lvl since fighter usually takes longer) It reset my weapon skill points, I had 2 points in Shield and Sword and 2 in Warhammer, which made my half-orc fighter cleric useless in combat, not to mention kinda piss me off.
Hopefully this will help sort out these bugs, thanks again for reading,
Have a nice day!