Skip to content

Reputation and how to keep people in the group...

So i'm about to reach reputation 20 and as soon as I do both Viconia and Hexxat say "Heck with this!" If I reform the group, get the reputation increase then can I have them rejoin the group?

If I do this will it affect Hexxat's quests? I'm waiting the week to turn in the panther claw.

Comments

• GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    Two options before you: 1) kill people. Quick and simple. Just kill people. If your rep goes too low, donate to temples to raise your rep back up.

2) Download and install BG2 Tweaks, then find the option that makes it so that NPCs don't leave with high/low rep.

Honestly I prefer option 2, as it is much faster and less time consuming. Technically a cheat, but having to manage Reputation all the time for party members is tiring to say the least. Your call, honestly.
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Evil NPCs will leave the group at around 18 or higher reputation. If you want evil NPCs then you need to be evil too.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    TheNPC said:

So i'm about to reach reputation 20 and as soon as I do both Viconia and Hexxat say "Heck with this!" If I reform the group, get the reputation increase then can I have them rejoin the group?

If your rep is already nearing 20, your evil party members are already unhappy. This means that if you boot them out of the party now, they will leave permanently and never allow you the opportunity to get them back.
  • AcridSyphilisAcridSyphilis Member Posts: 129
    if you are past spellhold

Turn into the slayer