Skip to content

Movement issue after romance advance.

ArcanistArcanist Member Posts: 3
Firstly, I am having the same issue with both the Isra and Saerileth NPC mods.

On completion of the lovetalk that advances the "romanceactive" flag from 1 to 2, the NPC in question and one of the other romancable NPCs will no longer complete assigned movement. They stop after 1-2 inches of screen distance.

For Saerileth, the other NPC affected is Jaheira, who she argues with during the lovetalk. For Isra, it is Aerie, but there is no argument during that lovetalk.

I have the De'Arnise romance mod installed, as well as the Tweak Pack concurrent romance mod. These issues are occurring in different games, where the other NPC has not been picked up.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    Arcanist said:

Tweak Pack concurrent romance mod

That's probably what is causing your issue. Likely, something is trying to shut some other romance down, and the romance cheat is starting it up again, leading the first something to try to shut it down again, and so on.
  • ArcanistArcanist Member Posts: 3
    That was it, Wisp. Thanks a bunch!
  • xenophonxenophon Member Posts: 17
    If I remember correctly Saerileth was notorious for trying to kill all other romances including mod npc romances. If you want to romance multiple characters like the stud you are I would avoid that mod.
  • ArcanistArcanist Member Posts: 3
    The Isra mod did the same thing, unfortunately. Silly me, wanting to see 2 sets of npc mod content in the same playthrough =P
  • RhaellaRhaella Member, Developer Posts: 178
    Almost all mod romances shut down the Bioware romances, as far as I'm aware. Some go after other mod romances also, but most don't. Saerileth does (though only with older mods, i.e., Fade, Imoen, Tashia, Nalia, and Sime). Isra doesn't.