Skip to content

Some gripes [Featuring Updates]

electrobanelectroban Member Posts: 57
Yo yo yo what's up wizards and warriors and all the dregs in between.

This is my whining thread for Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition. Hereby most of the content will feature some form of whining about the game in general since EE and maybe some bugs and spoilers.

So I haven't tried any of the new characters, I'm so attached to Minsc, Anomen, Keldorn, Edwin and Aerie that there's no room in my heart or party for any new character. So don't be looking for complaints about that.

The whine list;

1. So pathfinding is still as god damn garbage as it was before, I see no improvement at all.
2. Zone of sweet air seems really glitchy, and by glitchy I mean, MY CHARACTERS ARE STILL DYING WHERE THAT CLOUD KILL WAS.
3. This isn't really a whine more of a pondering question; anyone notice boots of speed guys are like REALLY really fast? Like faster than vanilla boots of speed anyway.
4. Random crashes, we've all probably seen that by now anyway.
5. My final whine for today is the sound settings; you would of thought with all the changes and improvements they were making they could of made a MASTER VOLUME toggle! I mean c'mon already!
6. Too be continued unless I forget.
[Update]
7. Found a journal inconsistency - I explored all of the underdark before talking to the silver dragon - I explored the beholder lair and found a quest related item, in which it updated my journal to do with a quest i hadn't even started yet!

Thread posted for posterity! Liking the rest of the game so far, haven't really seen any noticeable improvement outside of being able to change the resolution. I don't factor re-texturing bucklers, and additional content as improvements, more of changed and additions.

I've only played up to the Saughin place. Did all the major side quests before doing the main.
Post edited by electroban on