Skip to content

Info on Dorn's and Hexxat's quests needed (possible spoilers)

I'm currently running a Kensai/Mage, Minsc, Jaheira, Hexxat, Viconia and Korgan, thinking about dropping Jaheira for Dorn, so i was wondering are his quests evil, will i lose any rep for doing any of them? How about Hexxat's? What do they mean by the "ultimate prize" or whatever phrasing they used in the Hexxat's ToB questline description, what happens in ToB with her? Also, is it just me or NPCs are now leveling each time you rehire them? I took Yoshimo back after dropping him right after Irenicus dungeon and he's my level now, my mage level that is, but still, i don't think there was enough exp in that dungeon for him to be that level... Thanks!

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I haven't done either of the ToB quests yet. However I can confirm the following for SoA:

Dorn's quests are evil, and you will or can (unsure) lose rep for doing them.

Hexxat's quests do not cause you to lose rep.
  • JerrinJerrin Member Posts: 12
    It depends on how you do Dorn's quests I think. I did 'em, and lost no reputation in the process.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    They're still pretty evil, though, even if you take the low-rep routes.
  • FlowFlow Member Posts: 21
    I think if you play an active part in his first two quest you will loose rep. The third did not cause any rep loss.

But I lost his black guard skills ;_; nifty sword though.