Skip to content

CLUAConsole: Setting Dorn's Romance

Hi guys, need some help with the technical aspects of the game console, as I always do!
I believe my Staff of the Magi has bugged it so that when Dorn wishes to initiate a conversation with me he cannot because my protagonist is invisible. It is possible I have missed several dialogues because of this, which I believe to be the case due to the protracted time between dialogues and the fact that we went straight from him trying to attack me to him then asking about Bhaal, the Lord of Murder and my father, which seemed obtrusive and incorrect. So I think I've missed something.
What I need however are the codes! I don't know the codes to reset or discover whereabouts I am supposed to be with the romance! Can some kind soul give me the codes necessary to reset my romance with Dorn to immediately after the dialogue when he attacks you, questioning your leadership? Alongside that might I have the code to prompt the next dialogue in the queue immediately? I feel I have a lot of catching up today, so I'd like to fast-track 3 or 4 of the subsequent talks.

Comments

• LiamEslerLiamEsler Member Posts: 1,859
    C:SetGlobal("DornLovetalks","global",13)
    C:AdvanceRealTime(999999)

That should do it! But note that some talks have additional conditions. The talks with conditions are listed below the spoiler tag:

Talk 4: dream script
    Talk 9: post-quest
    Talk 10: Post-soul-stealing
    Talk 12: In Suldanessellar
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    Thanks @LiamEsler apologies for dragging you here by underhanded means :P I'm guessing 'C:' means CLUAConsole? I'm sure I'll figure it out if not! Will try to get to it tonight then! Bohdi awaits.
    @recklessheart C: is shorthand for CLUAConsole: yeah -- you don't need to type the full CLUAConsole anymore :D
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    @LiamEsler No kidding? Ah the little things in life. :D
    @recklessheart It's one of my favourite changes, haha. Makes testing so much quicker.