Skip to content

SCS and UB question: accidentally played with wrong install

I will admit I was lazy and kept playing with multiple installs after I got the beta of the patch. I continued to use that because I had some problem with the mods and the patch, though I don't remember precisely the problem. However I accidentally just played the wrong install and I don't know if these mods may have something wrong if I don't return to a save before due to me playing without them. I could always console the battles I did to kill everyone and then EEKEEPER in my experience levels that I currently have. The most I realize is that the genie's flask in UB after aerie's quest is missing and going back didn't play the scene to give it again. so, any known issues that I indeed should just go back to an earlier save?

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    Not sure exactly what you're asking. You want to transfer a save without mods to another install that is modded?
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Shin said:

Not sure exactly what you're asking. You want to transfer a save without mods to another install that is modded?

what happened was with the patch my mods wouldn't install on my stand alone copy. I had a beta copy to get the patch early because of the issues and that allowed me to install the mods, so yeah I am playing with a beta of the patch, though I've had no problems with that so far. However, I accidentally launched the stand alone, saved already before realizing that I was without my mods, and wondered if the game would have problems because of that short session without.

I fixed the problem by just going to my last save with the mods, ctrl+y all the battles I had done in that time, then go into EEKEEPER with my messed up save and my other save to make them match up like I actually did everything. I was just a little worried because I had trouble with some of those battles and didn't want to redo them after I had finally beat them.