Skip to content

Ascension please

.......please Oghma! share your invention with us!

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Its being worked on. I'm sure as fast as the nodders are able :) Give them the time they need.
  • TenreccTenrecc Member Posts: 265
    Agreed. Is was a very solid mod with a lot of improvements - mainly the ending fight, which I felt (and I know I'm not alone) was way more appropriate and fun than the "real" one.
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    Patience is a virtue.
  • shrekdjshrekdj Member Posts: 50

Patience is a virtue.

Indeed!...image

Will Ascension feature new and upgraded features or the same mod with compatibility for EE?
  • acw18acw18 Member Posts: 62
    edited November 2013
    I thought I read somewhere that Ascension was already working with BG2EE, did I hear wrong? Only reason I am curious is because I will soon be ready to move onto TOB and have never played Ascension, I am very much looking forward to it.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I think they ran into some major last minute bugs they weren't expecting, so it wasn't ready on time. My advice would be to hold off on entering ToB. Maybe play through Watcher's Keep instead :).
  • XukuthXukuth Member Posts: 78
    Ascension is a very old mod, and I think even the WeiDU'd version might have still been overwriting scripts instead of extending them (which is why it has always been listed first in install order). The delay might be a result of trying to update it to a more modern standard.