Skip to content

Acknowledging area developers and sound (big spoilers, dont read until finished game with all 4 npc)

I feel that, although plenty of people are talking about the new npcs , not enough credit is being given to the developers of areas and sound.

Hexxat: Although some parts of the story arent as good as i would like, the new areas are very well written, giving that sense of unknown and danger that should come with a crypt full of undead. The music is imho excellent, fully summerging you in the whole undead, grave looter theme.

Dorn: The tree area, well not so much.... i was really hoping for something more demonic than a tree (go to the abyss kind of thing) ... heaven on the other side is great. I really liked it... but im missing angel animations. (not just solars). Music also very interesting

Rassad:i had very low expectations on this one, but i wasnt bad, the twin light and darkness temple area wasnt bad at all, the dwarf area was well designed, but i think other choices would have been preferable to a dwarf stronghold (an extremely high situated temple , like that famous one in greece) , the shadow twist was good, but imho short, they could really have done that part longer... overall , quite good.

Neera: Soa was ok, the red wizard shop very interesting, that whole area not bad , though it felt short. Thay on the other hand i liked it very much, the ambush, the transport, the arena, attacking the house etc... all quite good. Oh, and the music, excellent.

Give your thoughts!