Skip to content

How to get rid of casque of dragomir?

So im playing a solo game but took hexxat so i could grab her sweet bag of holding then dump her after her first quest but no matter what I do the game gives me the dumb dragomirs casque and I cant remove it from my inventory and it is driving me crazy.

I have turned her to stone, imprisoned her, let her burn alive in the sunlight, sent her into a maze, and still no matter what happens if I remove her from my party I get stuck with that dumb non removable item.

Is there a way to fix this?

Comments

• jukagajukaga Member Posts: 49
    I was in the same boat, I got rid of it using EE keeper.
  • xzarsrevengexzarsrevenge Member Posts: 60
    ah i have the steam version though so EE keeper doesnt work unfortunately
  • FelspawnFelspawn Member Posts: 161
    actually, thats not correct, i have the steam version of the game and EE keeper works perfectly fine with it
  • jukagajukaga Member Posts: 49
    It'll work fine, just direct EE keeper to the correct paths and remember to select your language in the setup, it works great!
    what is the proper directory path then? I set it to c/programfiles86/steamapps/common/bg2ee but nothing happens i get an error that it cant find the directory. I tried setting it to my documents but that didnt work either
    never mind I got it to work. thanks everyone, I heard second hand that this didnt work for steam, so this awesome. thanks.
  • DisgruntlerDisgruntler Member Posts: 100
    You loose the cask if you finish all quests for Hexxat. After you reqruited her, it's two relatively short quests, though with somewhat difficult combats.
    After that you can safely petrify her to keep her bag of holding.