Skip to content

From start to finish

MastikkMastikk Member Posts: 10
Hello

I'm looking for a party, willing to start from the.. start. And to play through right to the end of BG2EE.

I'm pretty easy as far as rules go. So I'm open to suggestions, but here's what I'm thinking thus far:

Preferably no evil characters. The game just isn't that way inclined. Pickpocketing's cool, but mass murder's a no no.

Normal rules so we get max HP. With resting being limited so tactics play a more important role.

No characters above level three from the start.

I'm about most evenings GMT. And daytime over weekends. I was thinking maybe two nights a week???

Oh, no character names like Deathchild1995 or Puss In Boots or anything ridiculous. I can't stand stuff like that in RPG's.

Please be lighthearted, its only a game.
All genders, ages, nationalities welcome. As long as I can understand you 90% of the time that'll be grand.

'ere's me steam profile be ye interested.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pronerainbow

Comments

• ragnerock5ragnerock5 Member Posts: 8
    Ill join you, sounds like alot of fun. I use just about any character so i dont mind making a new one for this game. I am at mst so you are like 7 hours ahead, let me know when you want to play.
  • archonarchon Member Posts: 8
    I'd also be very glad to join you. I'm looking for a group that can play frequently in a long term, from start to finish (until ToB, one can dream) . Your rules match everything I'm looking for... But I'm also easily satisfied, as long as we don't cheese... Would be even better if everyone starts at level 1. I'm at GMT-2, playtime is quite flexible... I couldn't recover my steam password so I made a new account, skyghene, maybe we can sort things before starting.
  • MastikkMastikk Member Posts: 10
    Sounds great guys.

I've made a group on Steam, If you would be so kind as to join, and write down your best times to play, what characters you play as and any rules you'd like to see implemented?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BaldursGateEEDecember

Cheers
  • ValdemarValdemar Member Posts: 41
    I'm in.
  • archonarchon Member Posts: 8
    Nice, I'm definitely in. I also recovered my old steam account. I'll join the group and post there as soon as I get home from work.
  • MastikkMastikk Member Posts: 10
    Well it starts tomorrow 20:00 GMT. If anybody is interested, so far there are only three of us who are solid, so maybe space for more.