Skip to content

Game crashes when entering shadow thieves hall after siding with bodhi

For some reason when I tried to enter the guildhall to finish killing the shadowmaster my game crashes as soon as I enter.

Comments

• AkuratheunseenAkuratheunseen Member Posts: 28
    edited November 2013
    Does noone else have this problem? I literally can not continue playing my playthrough with this bug so some help would be nice D:
  • djenindjenin Member Posts: 10
    edited December 2013
    I have the exact same problem. If you got past it somehow, please let me know. I tried using area codes to teleport inside but then everything is exactly the same as before i allied with bodhi (no one is hostile). So i'm guessing this is another version of the guildhall that's supposed to load when entering, the cause of the crash could be somewhere within that particular area or script attached to it.

EDIT: Solved it, I neglected to reinstall one of the component for rogue rebalancing after checking if I could enter without mods active.
    Post edited by djenin on
  • AkuratheunseenAkuratheunseen Member Posts: 28
    Ya it was rogue rebalancing mod that did it. It kinda neglects to mention you need a new save or else it screws up everything and considering My party had already gotten really far in when I did It I REALLY didnt want to restart.