Skip to content

Help with music

Hey all. So this is kind of silly, but I just installed a romance mod and it's really great, actually. Very smooth, feels like part of the canon game. Only problem is I kind of hate the music for it and it completely throws off the mood for me. I'd like to replace it with Aerie's romance music if I could just figure out how to move the proper files, because that music is really the only thing I actually like about Aerie.

Could anyone possibly point me to or give me a quick tutorial/rundown of how to move/rename music files for something like this?

Comments

• prophet1prophet1 Member Posts: 172
    edited November 2013
    1) find out how the original Aerie music file is named (I'll help you out with that - filename is mxaeriea.acm and it's located in music\mxaerie subfolder)
    2) find out how the mod npc's music file is named (look in mod's folder for any *.ogg, *.acm or other sound files - one of those should be what you need)
    3) create a copy of file (1) and rename it into file (2), keeping the original ACM extension (if that doesn't work - you may have to convert acm to wav and try WAV extension, check if the file being replaced in override is .WAV)
    4) put the renamed file into your override folder, overwriting if prompted
    5) be happy
    Post edited by prophet1 on
  • SassyGoldElfSassyGoldElf Member Posts: 73
    @prophet1 Very belated here but thank you so much!