Skip to content

Multiple Bugs

KhrondorKhrondor Member Posts: 54
edited November 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
Im almost done with the SOA part and I notice a lot of bugs. I'll list the ones first that I think have already been posted, but just in case they havent:

1) Watchers keep doesnt appear on Map
2) Hexxat Quest: Black claw quest doesnt go away in Journal when finished.
3) True Sight doesnt show the Demon in Dorns 3rd quest.
4) Kensai offhand THACO doesnt show correctly

Ones I havent seen posted:

1) Ranged script on Characters doesnt automatically use the next stack of ammo when the previous stack is out. Character goes into Melee mode. til I open Inventory and select the new ammo
2) Multiple Weapons graphics are messed up when you click in in your pack and try and move it (+3 scimitar from Underdark is one)
3) Robe of Goodman Hayes and Tunic of Blind eye dont work on Kensai/Mage or Fighter/Illusionist.
4) Paladins bracers from Level 1 watchers keep dont work with Dorn. Not sure about all Blackguards (he is a paladin right!!!). I didnt try the upgraded ones yet. It says useable by paladins. Change the name if you dont want evil chars to use it.
5) Multiple spell scrolls not showing the corrct level the spell is when you click it and read discription.
6) After exiting the Underdark and asking the Elf General for Holywater and stakes, if your inventory is full it drops items to the ground like it should, but you cant click the continue button, thus making you reload and empty your pack.
7) after Hexxat (not sure about other thieves) gets UAI, and equiping full plate. It doesnt say thief skills disabled.
8) Multiple NPC items are unequipable by Hexxat after she gets UAI (not sure about other thieves). The items are firecam armour, jansen adventurewear, Cernds cloak, Valgyrs Armour, rasaads boots and gauntlets. You could use them in the original game, plus UAI means Use any item. Please make like original game. I build chars knowing I can use these items later (especially cernds cloak and jansen adventurewear).
9) Amoen keeps trying to join the group and wont go away in Chapter 3, This is in the copper coronet. I finally let him join and dumped him in a back room. Now i cant rest or save in the copper coronet because he will always try to talk no matter what.
10) This bug was also in the Original Game and is very annoying. After I Dual from a Kensai to say a thief or any other class. I should be able to use gaunlets, armour, etc til I get my old class back. Im not a Kensai, Im now my new class. Kensai is inactive, so please make it inactive. Now after I regain my Kensai Abilities, then old and new class rules will apply. Very annoying since im gimped anyways til I regain my old class. Not sure If other dual classes like wizard slayer are this way also.
11) Chapter 6, dont know if It in the other chapters. Apprentice Torturer Douglas in the Shadow thieves Basement has his name unreadable when you scroll your mouse over it. Appears as a graphics issue. Just him others around are fine.

Will add more as I remember
Post edited by Khrondor on