Skip to content

Spell selection and Wild Forest problems

PH1L0S0R4PT0RPH1L0S0R4PT0R Member Posts: 5
edited November 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
1. Suddenly on my sorcerer I cannot select any spells beyond the first 12. The 12th slot, which would normally act to move further on in my spell book is simply occupied by a spell.

2. For several play throughs, Neera appears in the alley way and tells me she will meet me in the Wild Forest, the game says my map has been updated, but the Wild Forest does not appear on my map.
Post edited by PH1L0S0R4PT0R on

Comments

• PH1L0S0R4PT0RPH1L0S0R4PT0R Member Posts: 5
    Don't mean to bump necessarily... I can live without Neera and her quests at the moment, but I cannot progress with only access to level 1-3 spells on my sorcerer. Does anyone have some sort of a work around for this? Thank you.
    Hold on maybe I'm an idiot...
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    neera fails o go there and you see her in one of the ambush events -then- you go to the wild forest, also if you love neera your going to love the wild forest
    Yeah...I was out of higher level spells so the f12 key simply became my last spell. Never actually had it happen where the last spell in my book conveniently occupied that slot. Sorry. Wild Forest still does not appear at all on my global map, however.
    Yeah, that's what I mean. There's the ambush event at the Bridge District, then she appears in the back alley and says for me to meet here at the Wild Forest to help her. The text says map updated, and then...nothing. It never appears. I had to use Google to figure out that apparently the Wild Forest is down near the Keep, but it never shows up on my map. Unless I'm being an idiot again.