Skip to content

Firkraag's Dungeon Bug (Prevents quest completion)

LeetaLeeta Member Posts: 6
edited November 2013 in Not An Issue
The game runs fine, for the most part and I'm very much enjoying it...however. I was doing the Firkraag run and I can't even get to Samia, the door to her just where the vampire lair is, is locked. It cannot be forced,picked or magicked open, there is also no key (That I can find anyway.) I have scoured, searched and murdered everything looking for it and nothing comes of it, is this a bug, must I wait for the next patch on it? Or is there a work around I could do?
Post edited by LiamEsler on

Comments

• LeetaLeeta Member Posts: 6
    I...never in all my playthroughs of the original remember having to fight my way through the undead to get into that area. I strictly avoided them, as level drain with Jaheria as my main Divine caster is a bitch. Perhaps that was a bug in and of itself...I shall go complete as many quests as I can for the levels and try this, thank you.
    I will do so. I'm going to go do every other quest first, I...hate...vampires. I'll post here when I finish it up whether or not it is the key. If it is that means that the original was bugged.
    Yes. That is the key, apparently the original BGII was bugged or chose to ignore having to fight vampires.