Skip to content

Need Black Pits 2 Help *spoilers* *resolved*

I'm doing Black Pits 2, and I'm at the part where you start a revolt. Unfortunately, all the doors are locked and the default party it gives you (I didn't feel like rolling 6 chars, because even 1 takes me an hour...) doesn't have a thief. My strongest character (Str of 23 from a Fire Giant Strength potion and the Harmonium Halberd) can't force any of the doors open. The only rooms I have access to are the bunks (where you can rest), guard quarters, kitchen and the animal pens. I've looted everybody we killed so far; no key. I talk to Marduuk; no help (Short Order got blicked by a guard as soon as he jined up, lol). I talk to Dulf, and he says 'the guards must have some way of opening the doors', but I sure can't find one. I talked to the other performers; no suggestions. I've moused all over the walls looking for triggers/switches/etc; nothing. I even checked in the darn stewpots.

Update: Ok, I reloaded and changed my conversation with the guard I bribed, and he told me about a wall switch that I must have missed before. Only to find out it only goes into the room between the animal cages and the guard room! /grumble

Halp!
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    edited November 2013
    So you managed to fix it yourself? No problem then...

Just remember to get the key off of the corpse of the guard captain in the room you opened up.
  • Yep, all set now. Thanks for the tip! :)
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    Heh..*opens the Xeed list and adds that darned captain name in it.*