Skip to content

Bug with Chapter 3 end quest - Shadow Thieves

CWheezyCWheezy Member Posts: 9
edited September 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
In my game, I have the last quest to kill bodhi, but Haz has not spawned to open the doors for me, anyone else have this issue?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• DrFistDrFist Member Posts: 2
    Yeah I have exactly the same problem. I've tried resting, reinstalling the whole game, teleporting past the doors, nothing is working. Everything else is fine but no Haz :(
    Here's my save, hope this helps.
  • SmilgeSmilge Member Posts: 104
    How very odd. For some reason the trigger to create Haz et al. fired but didn't actually create them. The following console command seems to fix it:

CLUAConsole: SetGlobal("FindLassal", "AR0801", 0)

Keep in mind they'll be instantly created, so if you're standing there you'll be in the thick of things. Thanks much for including the save.
  • DrFistDrFist Member Posts: 2
    Excellent! this fixed it! Thank you so much. :)
  • darthcliffdarthcliff Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys !! sorry for my english i speak french but ill do my best for you guys understand me.. :P I had the same problem as you but i fixed it. I had the Haz problem.. he wasnt here for open the door. This problem for me was because early in the game i had an issue with Gaelen Bayle he offered me 2x the 20,000 gold for Imoen.. when i was in chapter 2 it was writing on my save and journal i was chapter 3.. in chapter 3 i was chapter 4... look if u guys dont have the same problem.. well.. i used the command CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("CHAPTER", "GLOBAL", [Chapter 3]) for went back at the chapter 3.. when i did that Haz was at the blue gate with golem.. but i had another problem. after that.. i killed Lassal but bodhie never spawned..... but i fixed the problem with this command. CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("[Bodhie2]") The 2 after bodhie is really important cuz if u only write bodhie she will spawn like the first time she came... for offering u if u want to be on his side or on thieves side.. Bodhi2 is the second time u see here.. and the second time is at the end of chapter 2.. if everything work well she will say the shadowthieves arnt safe and she will finish by attacking you.. sorry for my grammar i did my best i hope that will hlp some guys ! :) (Feel free to translate more clearly wut i said if this is hard to understand :P )
  • CWheezyCWheezy Member Posts: 9
    That command did not actually change anything in my game, still no haz
    Bump because I still can't continue the main quest line and I have nothing to do
    Thanks, that worked
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    So the root cause here of Haz not being there seems to be being in the wrong chapter.

Anyone have the slightest idea how they GOT to the wrong chapter?

Resummoning:
    @CWheezy
    @darthcliff
    @DrFist