Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Need help: Phaere timer goes nuts

Hi,

I'm in the underdark and I've got a major problem (I've played the game about 20 times before) :
I'm supposed to meet Phaere so that she gives me the false eggs but she doesn't appear in the female fighter society: Worse, I've spent so much time looking for her that now her ''timer'' goes off 3 second after my save, making her appear and reveal my real nature to all the drows instead of letting me continue the quest.

This isnt a bug ''per se'' but it feels unfair: I really want to finish the drow city cleanly and would like to know if there is a CLUAconsole command that would allow me to either:

-Go back in time a day or so (so that I have more time to try to find where the hell phaere went)
-Put Phaere's ''timer of betrayal'' at off
-Make it so that I already have her fake eggs.

I'm really at a lost here: I've looked everywhere and it would mean the world to me if someone could fix my problem.

Thank you!

Comments