Skip to content

Tear of Wrath (Spoilers)

Does this still give the initial +1 STR besides the +2 STR you receive when you click the door? I am only getting the +2 at the door. I showed Sarevok my wrath, not sure if I hit the right dialogue choices though.

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    No, they've fixed it so the +1 Core stat bonus no longer occurs. It was part of the BG2 fix pack that they incorporated.

I was rather sad about this too. But you could always CLUA in a Strength tome and apply the bonus anyway.
  • KhrondorKhrondor Member Posts: 54
    OK another nerf they implemented it seems

Thanks
    Well, I believe it was technically a bug. I've just decided to cheat my way around it, which is simple enough, because it was one of the very, very few ways you could up Int/Dex. In fact, it was the only way other than the machine in Watcher's Keep.
  • KhrondorKhrondor Member Posts: 54
    I also went for A/C bonus on the selfishness tear and it shows my base ac went down, but the overall is stil lthe same no matter what items I equip (its a -7). Is this right? Im so it does nothing for me. My base went from 8 to 6, but if I wear elven chain or Robes and all the other stuff, its still the same. I notice the Chain sets it at 1 A/C, maybe this is the problem?
    Yeah that I am not certain about. It seems like a bug, but I am not sure (same happened to me). Its possible the game isn;t adding the bonus properly, because if it is meant to be like this then it is kinda useless.