Skip to content

Help! Lost my cleric (minor spoilers)

Long time reader/fan, first time commenting. Firstly I would love to say Im a big fan of both games since I was 12, cant believe how great it is to have my favourite games back in modern forms.
However I think from reading the forum I have suffered the memory leak issue a while ago in my game and its only just come to a head.
I started with a plan to tank with a cleric, keldorn and rasaad behind him then a back three of Charname Sorc, Neera (romancing) and yosh -> imoen, and this party was working so well, I was destroying everything in my path with anomen up front taking the hits, keldorn destroying mages and hitting big and rasaad steadily getting unbeatable. I actually killed Dorn when I met him, he came across as too evil to my Sorceror, same with Hexxat.
I did Anomen and Keldorns quests without issue but at some point after doing them but before doing almost all of the chapter two quests (I heard with the right average level you can get imoen at level 13, not 11 which seemed much better) Anomen (now Sir Anomen) started complaining about me not going to his sisters urn, I tried going back to the estate and nothing triggered. It meant anomen left, no big deal I thought, Ill just use Viconia, so I finished off Firkraag and the five flagons quest then destroyed Bodhi's abode.
I just got into spellhold (always go the crazy route, love that dialogue) and then Viconia and Keldorn fought. Ive got a save just before I left for Brynnlaw but that's my earliest save. Ive tried changing to Minsc for Keldorn (poor replacement without Carsomyr but a good ish replacement but hes level 8... rest of my team are 13-14. So I looked for a replacement cleric - aerie is the only option (and Im already mage heavy and she'd never be able to tank), and no mod clerics really fitted (maybe Branwen but it says it was written in a week which worried me). Ive looked at Mazzy and HD and even Korgan but the balance just isn't there.
So to my question, can I add Anomen back in and give him 1.2million XP to be up with my team? Its not really cheating because the game faulted and I really am enjoying this playthrough and don't REALLY want to restart (think Ive learnt to save more and overwrite less!)
Thanks for your help, sorry for the long post,

TL,DR: - Anomen freaked out and wanted to do his quest twice and left and I want him back if possible

Comments

• styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    You should be able to clua him in and force him into your party and either re do his quest or change his variables to what you had him at (as far as completing his quest the good way). It would take someone more knowledgeable than myself but I believe it should all be possible through the in game clua console. Anyone got the codes Daevorn would need?
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Just an advice of NPCs conflict:

-Keldorn fight Edwin, Viconia and Hexxat.
    -Minsc Fight Edwin.
    -Neera leave the party if Edwin is in it (no one likes Edwin XD!)
    -CN Anomen (if you fail the order test) fight (slaughter) Aerie. Obs: if minsc is in the party and Aerie is his witch, Minsc will attack Anomen), also CN Anomen fight Keldorn.
    -Korgan attacks Main Char to the death (of whom dies first) if some banter between you and him aren't well choosen (do not defy or call Korgan of pussy or anything like that in banters, if you do, apologise, but he will state a truth, that you have no balls to hold your position... however if you hold, is fight to the death).
    -Korgan and Aerie enters in conflict (never happened with me, maybe only if Party leader has low charisma?)

Obs: Vaylgar should conflict with Edwin more than Keldorn, but they got along pretty well... more or less.
    Obs2: Rasaad and Viconia surprising get along very bittering (from Viconia's part) well, they never fought in BG:EE but i don't know what will happen in BG2:EE, maybe Rasaad isn't the racist asshole that Keldorn is.