Skip to content

The new dwarven portrait

As a wizard slaying archer I wanted to pick up Korgan as the main tank, but he looks so old and disgusting that I couldn't stand him, but then I found the new evil dwarf portrait and I think it's a perfect match, anyone else has given Korgan the new look?

He looks disgusting too but not as much as original Korgan
lolien

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I use a completely different picture for him. I actually hate his original portrait too, though.
    jackjack
  • AcridSyphilisAcridSyphilis Member Posts: 129
    i take my NPC portraits as they come. I feel like having ugly people in the party is part of the fun. Generally makes for more interesting people imo.

Charname however... I will go out of my way to make her/him pretty and import something. Haha I just ruined my own point, feel free to make fun of my hypocrisy. I want MY char to be good looking haha.

On the other hand though, I have a friend who makes his dragon age/mass effect characters ugly as fuck because he loves all the good looking people throwing themselves at him for romances, and praising his beauty despite this deformed face. He justifies it on his character having "a great personality"

Uh, long story short, no I didn't change Korgan's ugly face.
    FredjoEudaemoniumT2av
  • selkyraselkyra Member Posts: 54

i take my NPC portraits as they come. I feel like having ugly people in the party is part of the fun. Generally makes for more interesting people imo.

Charname however... I will go out of my way to make her/him pretty and import something. Haha I just ruined my own point, feel free to make fun of my hypocrisy. I want MY char to be good looking haha.

On the other hand though, I have a friend who makes his dragon age/mass effect characters ugly as fuck because he loves all the good looking people throwing themselves at him for romances, and praising his beauty despite this deformed face. He justifies it on his character having "a great personality"

Uh, long story short, no I didn't change Korgan's ugly face.

Reminds me of Oblivion where the Emperor specifically wants to see your face... Your deformed, disgusting face.

"MY EYES! Why did you do this?!"
    "Because I CAN."
    Tsyrith
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Erinne said:

I'm the laziest fucker ever when it comes to portraits. I went through the entirety of SoA and ToB with my main character's face being a question mark because the portrait that I was using in BG1:EE didn't make it into the second game.

That's a special kind of laziness. I think you deserve a badge of honour.
    FredjoMessilolien