Skip to content

Hexxat's Request broken? (maybe spoiler)

Quick question:

I have a quest in my journal, 'Hexxat's Request' which states that now that Hexxat has the Leopard Claw, she wants to return to Amn.

Problem is: I just noticed it now, and I have long since completed the 3rd quest for L, the shroud of the unproven, and gotten L off my back.

Is there any way to complete/remove this quest entry? My OCD doesn't like the entry in the journal :)

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    Yup.. same here.. I already posted it in the Bugs section..
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/26076/shroud-of-the-unproved-journal
  • GorgerGorger Member Posts: 6
    Hey, I have the same bug: it makes my journal ugly and incomplete. Is there a fix out there to update the quest? I have finished the Shroud of the Unproved, but it still says she has the Leopard Claw, and that she wants to Return to Amn.
  • CangaxxCangaxx Member Posts: 6
    hey im currently after completing hexxats second quest i have the lepords claw but i think i may be missing a dialogue with hexxat as the contact wont appear and it has been quite a few days game time,i have tried using the console to spawn the cabrina chick but again dialogue wont initiate,is there a fix or a command i can use any help would be appreciated
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    edited December 2013
    Cangaxx said:

hey im currently after completing hexxats second quest i have the lepords claw but i think i may be missing a dialogue with hexxat as the contact wont appear and it has been quite a few days game time,i have tried using the console to spawn the cabrina chick but again dialogue wont initiate,is there a fix or a command i can use any help would be appreciated

I think you've to wait around 10 days and cabrina will just appear in athkatla (outside) during nights (21-5).
  • SplasHSplasH Member Posts: 3
    Same for me - journal entry about the "Claw of the Black Leopard" just won't disappear, even though i've already finished "Shroud of the Unproved".

You can actually delete entries via EEKeeper, but i'm afraid it'll break something. (Sorry i'm a newbie in this)