Skip to content

Kalah and What he was Promise

Hi there gamers, I have a question, does Kalah and what he was promised appears in BG2 EE as a quest? Because I left the circus and nobody is speaking to me regarding that quest from Unfinished Business

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Like Chow said Unfinished Business isn't included in EE.
  • Time4TiddyTime4Tiddy Member Posts: 262
    Chow said:

Unfinished Business doesn't show up in EE.

Thank the gods. :)
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    Hey, it was by my suggestion years ago that you get to punish Kalah's soul in that mod.

That being said, I think about 95% of it is really good. The only part I don't really like is the Minsc losing Boo quest, just didn't fit with the rest of the game.
  • JotaJota Member Posts: 50
    Thanks! I just thought tha BG2 EE was going to resolve some "unfinished business"
    It fixes the bugs that were fixed by the fixpacks, but it doesn't add any new content other than the new NPCs. You will find there are some quests or encounters that now work that didn't work before, but UB was original content that was somewhat based on a line or two of dialogue buried in game files.
  • ChowChow Member Posts: 1,192

Ah, Chow, it seems you have a repetitive parrot in the shape of elminster! How did you train it? Teach me your secrets!

Love and Rare Candy.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    "Ho there, traveller. Stay thy course a moment…" ;)
  • AnotherLifeAnotherLife Member Posts: 115
    How do I do this quest ? I have Unfinished Business installed, I had done the circus quest ages ago and have been carrying this lamp ever since. I can't find an active quest regarding this in my journal.
    It happens pretty much immediately after leaving the tent. Is it possible you installed UB after completing the Circus Tent? If so, you won't have that quest on this playthrough.
    I either installed the mod while I was inside Irenicus dungeon or just after exiting it. But 100% before entering the tent. Maybe Waukeen's Promenade map was first loaded without the mod and something is missing ?

Can someone tell me some tweak to jumpstart the quest ?
    Holy crap, I think that Myara girl was a mustard jel or something and I killed her, then took the lamp from the remains. Well, I guess I'm gonna try consoling her into existence.