Skip to content

Quests for new characters in BG2 EE

I am playing through BG2 EE at the moment and I would like to experience all of the new content for the new characters. I was wandering if someone could tell me how many quests each of the characters have in SOA and TOB. I just finished Hexxat's third quest and if it is her last for SOA I would like to switch her out with Rassad and start doing his content. Thanks to all who help.

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Hexxat's last SoA quest is
    the Tomb of the Unproven, which I think is the third one.
    If you are done with that then feel free to swap her out.

Rasaad
    basically has a sequence of connected areas/events, so its easy to just plough through them. You start his quest by heading to the City Gates district with him in your party. Only Hexxat really has the time requirement (arguably Dorn does too).

Neera
    has a different structure to the others in that she basically has 3 small areas, the middle one of which is a quest hub that you can do a bunch of sidequests from. You can do the first area without even taking her, and all of the sidequests, but she is needed for the main quest.

Dorn
    really has 2 quests in SoA, arguably 3 but the third is more a continuation of the second. There is his initial quest when you recruit him with the Hall of the Radiant Heart, and then his second quest begins when he is level 12 and at least a week has passed since his first quest.
  • the_sexteinthe_sextein Member Posts: 711
    Thanks for the info, that's exactly what I needed to know.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    Happy to help :)