Skip to content

Cant enter secret prison in Saradush

Hi, im having trouble entering the prison, I have the key from the priestess to enter but yet all the doors in the prison are still locked, yes my character is evil aligned i read somewhere else that would make it not work but I do not know if that is true, where do i go from here? how do i get into the underground prison?

Comments

• DetroitRedWings25DetroitRedWings25 Member Posts: 244
    For More clarification in the prison all of the sealed entrances which glow in purple are sealed and wont open regardless of the fact i possess the key.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I have an evil-aligned character (and a completely evil party) and I got through the prison completely fine. =/

I have an evil-aligned character (and a completely evil party) and I got through the prison completely fine. =/

could you give me details that help on how you did it then...? because ive tried everything and all the doors are locked and i have the key from the priestess

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2013
    The key only gets you into the prison. After that I don't believe it will do anything for you. Accessing other doors/secret doors in the prison will involve solving a puzzle that is given to you by a restless spirit. You should however be able to get the spirit at most by using Open Locks to open certain doors. You'll want to go north-east of the entrance.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I can't really remember, but I teleported back to Saradush and took a screenshot. The blue-circled character is my Charname who is by the passage I used to get around (as far as I remember)

yeah i didn't encounter a restless spirit I checked everything and i have hexxat with over 150 lockpicking, fortunately i was able to gain entrance through the sewers though so if anything its a bug i guess i can work around.

I can't really remember, but I teleported back to Saradush and took a screenshot. The blue-circled character is my Charname who is by the passage I used to get around (as far as I remember)

Nice npc portraits :), yeah you see the purple door? in my game the purple door directly across from it wont open, i was able to do the ghost quest however by going through the sewers then backtracking to the prison, so it all worked out just with a fair bit more complicity than there should have been