Skip to content

Can't get Mods or Tweaks to work.

RamshineRamshine Member Posts: 36
I am trying to Mod or use Bg tweaks so I can dual class my non human Kenzai. I can't seem to figure out how to use either program though! can someone help me? I would even be willing to pay someone to do it for me at this point.

Comments

• TsyrithTsyrith Member Posts: 180
    EEKeeper is what you're looking for, friend.
  • RamshineRamshine Member Posts: 36
    I tried EEKeeper and and BG Tweaks with no luck. I don't think I'm extracting the files properly (grumble grumble).
    Depends on which launcher/OS you're using. If you're using the beamdog launcher with windows, you can right click on the game in the launcher and "open game location", the highlighted directory 00783 is where the game is installed and the folder in which you want to place and install your mods.
    Im using a Mac.
    Not a problem. There's an OSX Support part to these forums too that's likely to be pretty helpful to you. I've lolnoped at every mac brought before me so I'm rather clueless.
    thanks for the heads up on that part of the forum. I checked it out and I am trying to get it to work with there tips. Still having trouble though

Just putting this out there. If someone has a paypal and can do this I'd pay them 50 bucks to do it for me with gotomypc lol.