Skip to content

Transferring to BG2:EE in multiplayer?

LysanisLysanis Member Posts: 1
edited December 2013 in Multiplayer
Hello, I've been playing through BGEE with a friend (He' a Cleric of Lathander, and myself an Evoker Mage), and I'm uncertain as to how much we should mess with our inventories at the end of the game before we prepare to export our characters for transfer to BG2:EE.

Does it only go off of the inventory of Player 1 (Aka, myself in this case)? Or should we be absolutely sure to clear our inventories of anything other than what we want to transfer over from the list here?

http://www.forgottenwars.com/bg1/miscellany.htm

If it goes off of both of our inventories---is it only the same number of items that transfers over?

Has the transfer process/item list changed in any way in BG2EE, or is the list incomplete? Seems kind of a small list, aside from the Golden Pantaloons addendum.

Lastly, any recommendations on the specific items to carry over, such as what will definitely be best in the long term? I was thinking the Claw of Kazgoroth, though I remain uncertain of what armor to take from that list, since we're not using any of them. I'd think there are better rings to use in BG2:EE, so perhaps the horn is best, although I'm also sure better protection spells are around, pardon my ignorance on the series.

Enjoying every moment, even if stressing over transferring can be annoying ^_^
Post edited by Lysanis on