Skip to content

Anyone played Drakensang Online?

Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
This isn't your average mmo this is like D3 with good pvp and a ton of players from all over the world. There are great instances that you can go into with friends, guilds, crafting, mounts, events, and more. Only three classes but it doesn't really seem like rashambo because some classes are really strong at certain lvs, and the three trees allow you make the class your own. Despite the D3 combat the skill cap is pretty high planning, positioning, and prediction all play a huge roll in the strategy of the matches playing with a group or alone. I don't think there are any disadvantages to playing free to play because the best items in the game are uniqe apart from having to grind a bit more, but you could always toss in a few bucks to speed things along. I created a post about king of kings 3 a few days ago while it is a killer game also with this one you can start pvping at lv 2 and it has action packed combat system. You can play this one in your browser or download it so If your into mmos or games like Diablo check it out.

Comments

• Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    They actually added a class since I have been away from the game a steam punk dwarf pretty cool I will have to give it a go.
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    But D3 is bloody boring
  • Chaotic_GoodChaotic_Good Member Posts: 255
    I should have said D2 I am not a fan of 3 either I was just referencing that type of game play. There is world pvp also.