Skip to content

Rasaad quest - Possible Spoiler?

NightmareNightmare Member Posts: 20
Is there anyway to keep Rasaad around I like the talks have with him so yeah is there anyway to keep him or am I just going to have to wait till ToB to get him back like I read somewhere?
To be more precise I mean keep him after the Algorath (forgot exact name?) attacks the Twotrust temple

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    You can keep him. It depends on what dialogue options you choose in the conversation with him :)
  • NightmareNightmare Member Posts: 20
    I reloaded like 3 times and tried different options but he stayed at the temple, so what options do I have to choose to keep him?
  • adormituladormitul Member Posts: 63
    Make him think that he is important to the team to you.
  • styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    I always told him that follow what he knew in his heart. And when he had to make a choice to defend the temple I said I don't think you'd let them be destroyed no matter if they are heretics. And he agreed and stayed after..
    adormitul said:

Make him think that he is important to the team to you.

I tried that but he stayed at the temple
    stygga said:

I always told him that follow what he knew in his heart. And when he had to make a choice to defend the temple I said I don't think you'd let them be destroyed no matter if they are heretics. And he agreed and stayed after..

If you mean he stayed at the temple then yeah that's what he did with me when I told him to follow his heart
  • nsrnsr Member Posts: 174
    Hmm I seem to have the opposite problem- I was trying to get rid of him through that dialog but he wouldn't leave!
  • styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    No I meant he stayed in the party
    He won't me he just keeps staying at the temple no matter what I do
  • doshidaniadoshidania Member Posts: 46
    how early is this? You might need to wait to fulfill his questline until you've had more talks with him outside that quest. Build the friendship and so forth.
    I did his quest as soon as I got him earliest save was entering the temple
  • doshidaniadoshidania Member Posts: 46
    Yeah, I think if you want to keep him hold off on completing that quest. Wait till you've had some in game convos with him and then go back to it. This happened to me and so I waited and went back in and was able to keep him.
    Ah ok I'll try that on my next play through then
  • JenzafarJenzafar Member Posts: 303
    When he says "No! Alorgoth still lives!" tell him it won't last, we'll make sure of it, etc. He'll say he wishes he was as sure of that as you. Assure him, and he'll stay.

At least, that worked for me. Don't tell him it's a "temporary setback" if you want to keep him. ;)