Skip to content

multiplayer moved to solo - removing party members

WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
BG2EE - Playing a multi/solo game (created party of 6 and moved MP save to regular save folder)

Tried removing a party member expecting them to hang out there until I asked them to rejoin - I am pretty sure this is what occurred in BGEE when removing player created characters (other than Charname of course)

Such was not the case - once they were removed and came for their leaving dialoge the only choices were to take them back or have them disappear ( if you chose the other option - good-bye goodnight or something similar)

Feature or bug?

I expected to be able to drop a character to take on an NPC for a time and reclaim them later???

Comments

• LiberelliLiberelli Member Posts: 170
    Ye they always do that in mp, even in bgee. The fact that this is now a sp game shouldnt matter because the characters arent regular ones.
    In the original, i'm pretty sure they'd just hang around, but now you have to leave them somewhere secluded so they cannot initiate dialogue when kicked.
  • WanderonWanderon Member Posts: 1,418
    Yeah I just tried it in BGEE and the character did not go anywhere but you can't initiate a conversation with them in order to get them back so apparently I was thinking of the vanilla game, Thx!