Skip to content

Hexxat 2nd quest help please

Sorry for any minor spoilers but I'm trying to do her second quest where in the journal it says that the casque can move my party from one house of the dead to the other. I'm in the graveyard district and in several areas within the graveyard, and I can't use the casque so I can go to the new area and finish the quest. What am I supposed to do?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• MadhaxMadhax Member Posts: 1,416
    The teleport is supposed to trigger upon actually entering the Graveyard, not in one of the areas within the district. Seems like you got a bug. Try exiting and re-entering the district, perhaps.
  • DJ_DodgyDJ_Dodgy Member Posts: 18
    She should talk to you when you first enter the graveyard after getting the quest.

If you tell her you don't want to go right now, you just need to use the 'talk to' button while in the graveyard to get her to ask you again.
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    wow well that sucks... kk going to try re entering
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    TOTALLY got it to work, thanks for the help guys, I think I would have wandered around an extra three hours in that district without your help :)
  • MechaliburMechalibur Member Posts: 265
    If you're already in the graveyard, you can also use the talk icon to talk to her. Then you'll get the option to teleport.

This happens for her third quest as well.