Skip to content

Can't reach Eltan

MaquabraMaquabra Member Posts: 4
edited December 2013 in Not An Issue
Hi, I've got an issue with the game.

Right after clearing Iron Throne's headquarters, I'm supposed to meet with Eltan (I've alreasy paid him one visit with Scar). The problem is that when I reach his castle, the porticulis and even though cursor changes to "enter/transition" state, I cannot pass. The game says that I need to gather my party, but they are all already glued to the gate. I tried kicking everyone off the party but even when my heroin was alone, I still had to gather my party...

How am I supposed to enter Eltan's castle and speak to him? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    He isn't at home right now; he should still be working in his office over at the Flaming Fist HQ.
  • MaquabraMaquabra Member Posts: 4
    Hm... I'll check it out. Thanks.
  • MaquabraMaquabra Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2013
    I've made a trip to FF's headquarters in Baldur's Gate. There's one room I cannot access. It's door cannot be interacted with but there's clearly something behind them. Dilos stands right in front of these doors but he's uncooperative as well.

If that's of any consequence, Scar is nowhere to be found.

EDIT:
    Never mind this thread.
    As it had already done many times, BG's graphics his staircase from me. At least once talking to a clone was useful (an FF mercenary told me about the stairs).

Still, that issue with the castle is confusing.