Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Game Save while Dead

EnterHaerDalisEnterHaerDalis Member Posts: 812
edited December 2013 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Checking out some of my old save games and I have a save that was apparently done after the main PC died

I don't particularly care about this issue save game but I thought I'd report it anyway. I can't remember exactly how this happened, I think I would of saved before or after the encounter, while still alive obviously. Very interesting, although it may be that I just happened to save it at the perfect time before the death animation, I can't remember it was too long ago though

Here's the save file. When you load it it runs the death animation and asks you to load or quit

Comments