Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Game minimizing bug on Mac

The standard keystroke to minimize a window in OSX is Command+M. In fact this doesn't work in BG:EE (and BG2:EE as well!). There is just no reaction at all.

So I tried hiding the game instead with Command+H with some kind of success... the screen wents black and I still have the BG mouse pointer. Nothing happens.

So my last solution was to end the game via Command+Q. That worked. The game minimizes and I get asked if I really want to quit the game. Pressing "no" lets BG stay minimized until I get it back by clicking on the window in the dock.

So currently the only way to minimize the game on OSX is to use the keystroke for quitting. I guess that's not intended.

I'm on OSX Mavericks (10.9).

In the video you can see how things look like.

Comments