Skip to content

Finishing Jaheira's romance (Spoilers)

It's been a while since I last played BG2, so I could use some help refreshing my memory. I've just reached the conclusion of Jaheira's romance and she's inviting me to sleep with her. My question is, does the romance break if I agree? I seem to recall that being a thing with one of the romanceable NPCs, but it might have been Viconia. Could anyone clarify this for me?

Comments

• Dzuk5Dzuk5 Member Posts: 129
    edited December 2013
    i don't remmeber for 100% but not. it will be last romance scean on SoA. your problem is fits to Aerie with her you can't go stritht to bead ;) you must wait to second chance
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Krieger said:

It's been a while since I last played BG2, so I could use some help refreshing my memory. I've just reached the conclusion of Jaheira's romance and she's inviting me to sleep with her. My question is, does the romance break if I agree? I seem to recall that being a thing with one of the romanceable NPCs, but it might have been Viconia. Could anyone clarify this for me?

Yes, you should ignore the offer. With Aerie you ignore the first time, and Viconia you just accept every time.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Wrong. You can either agree or disagree, with the latter being just "spending some time with her", not utterly rejecting her.

In Viconia's case, one time you have to refuse offer and show her other ways of expressing feelings. Even an anti-drow fetishist like myself know that.
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781

Wrong. You can either agree or disagree, with the latter being just "spending some time with her", not utterly rejecting her.

In Viconia's case, one time you have to refuse offer and show her other ways of expressing feelings. Even an anti-drow fetishist like myself know that.

hmmm... i could have sworn the guide I read said that. well then, either way, accept or decline, works I guess. I in fact really thought that you always needed to accept Viconia. I guess its been a while.
  • Big_MurrayBig_Murray Member Posts: 69

hmmm... i could have sworn the guide I read said that. well then, either way, accept or decline, works I guess. I in fact really thought that you always needed to accept Viconia. I guess its been a while.
    There's only one occasion where you need to not accept, and it's pretty clearly highlighted because she makes it obvious that she's not really interested.
  • GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    No, Jaheira is definitely okay with you sleeping with her. And she's much happier than she's been the next morning too.