Skip to content

De Arnise Hold - Gate Closed behind me / can't enter

EonEon Member Posts: 3
edited December 2013 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
So basically I've completed quest killed everything evil inside De'Arnise hold.
So I opened the gate as I was about to leave the place ... and the gate closed behind me. The secret passage doesn't work anymore, and gate doesn't open automatically or anything. Really weird ....
Any ideas?
Thanks
Post edited by Jalily on

Comments

• PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    This is probably because you weren't offered or declined the use of the keep as a stronghold. If you really need to get back in, you can always enable cheat keys via the console and use ctrl+j to teleport back onto the wall to re-open the drawbridge.
  • EonEon Member Posts: 3
    But i'm not declined, in fact i always got announcement that I get gold in my keep! And I've got the key! I'll try teleporting see what happens. Thanks!
  • EonEon Member Posts: 3
    yeah used cheat gate is bugged, its automatically closing once I open it again... and In castle people are asking for an audience with me. So yeah just the bridge... thank god for teleport!
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    @Eon: If you can't use the gate lowering device on the walls to lower and keep the gate down, can you post up a saved game?
  • BoxrainmanBoxrainman Member Posts: 17
    same here - cant enter secret passage and drawbridge is up. Wanted to add the head from watchers keep to my cleric Mace.
  • RonnaannRonnaann Member Posts: 48
    Argh - this is really annoying....might have to go back to before I completed the whole castle quest thing....