Skip to content

Hexxat and reputation

LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
So, I'm romancing Hexxat and I'm already Heroic (19). She still doesn't leave. What's more funny, I went for the Shroud and then had the quest not finished (apparently there was this lack of conversation about Hexxat being finally free).

When I reached reputation 19 she temporarily disappeared and approached me with this conversation. I followed as if nothing happened and she joined again.

Question: does she leave at all when you romance her?

Also, I had a great deal of lovetalks with her. Will all that be reset now?

EDIT:

According to Keeper, I have the following global data with her:

HEXXATLOVETALKS 23
HEXXATLOVETALKSTIMER 2118122
HEXXATROMANCEACTIVE 2

I'm curious what is the stage of romance with those data.
Post edited by Lathlaer on

Comments

• PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    Romance Active 2 means that the romance is active/committed (if the value changes to 3, that means you've said/done something to end the romance). Lovetalks tracks the amount of banters/conversations you've had with the NPC pertaining to the romance (if all the npcs have the same amount of content, there should be around 30 total in Shadows of Amn).

Just out of curiosity, what chapter are you in?

• LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    edited December 2013
    I'm just starting chapter 3 I believe (got the destroy Bodhi lair quest) - so, that's the equivalent of finishing business with Thieves or Vampires (only, I did it with Order of Radiant Heart as per Saerileth mod).

Also, apparently Hexxat doesn't leave with Reputation 20. Don't know if it is a bug or a feature when you romance her.
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("CharacterRomanceActive").

When any romance is set in the level 2, even if the party reputation reach the critical point to that NPC he/she will not leave the party. At least from what i remember.

So, in fact you can have Aerie, Jaheira in evil reputation parties, and viconia in good reputation parties. I don't know with the new NPCs, but from what you reported, apparently it work for the new characters also.

But i need confirmation with this, so if anyone can confirm this i will be grateful.