Skip to content

Teaching my boyfriend to play BG

2»

Comments

• civian1991civian1991 Member Posts: 57

CrevsDaak said:

Today I tested BG:EE's 1.2.2031 Multiplayer, and it reminded when I played with a (noobish) friend and I gave him the Belt of Gender Change AND HE EQUIPPED IT!! I laughed a lot, but he decided to stop playing :P he was very offended, mostly because he said he had played BG lots of time, he didn't knew the game before I mentioned it :P

don't we all do that to our victims when they are new to the game :)
    Oh yes, the look on my bf's face was priceless when Imoen's petite body turned into a burly pink haired version of Garrick!

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781

CrevsDaak said:

Today I tested BG:EE's 1.2.2031 Multiplayer, and it reminded when I played with a (noobish) friend and I gave him the Belt of Gender Change AND HE EQUIPPED IT!! I laughed a lot, but he decided to stop playing :P he was very offended, mostly because he said he had played BG lots of time, he didn't knew the game before I mentioned it :P

don't we all do that to our victims when they are new to the game :)
    Oh yes, the look on my bf's face was priceless when Imoen's petite body turned into a burly pink haired version of Garrick!

yeah, I may have been a little upset at myself for not noticing the paper doll or in game model until I transitioned to FAI!

yeah, I may have been a little upset at myself for not noticing the paper doll or in game model until I transitioned to FAI!

Haha, for me the belt turned Xzar into a busty Zhent mage. I didn't understand why I couldn't take it off, and,I didn't realise until my third playthrough that it could be removed at the temple/ remove curse.

I do miss being a noob though, as much as the boy has been a constant source of hilarity. I secretly envy new players in their greenness.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @civian1991 yeah, it was also enjoyable being a noob, but I also like being a power gamerish player like I am now :P
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    @civian1991 I think we all wish we could be noobs again. just wipe out all memory and relive it like we were new. maybe the only thing I can say I don't miss about being a noob is the first time through the Nashkel mines!
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    i've beaten the game multiple times but i'm still a noob :(
    @CrevsDaak true true, its awesome being able to help people through games you know and love :)

@ChildofBhaal599 completely agreed, especially about the Nashkel mines! Also the jaw drop when having a party member petrified AND then blown apart by a fireball!!