Skip to content

So what order should I do things in BG2EE?

Ok so I have to say I just started BG2EE and got out of the starter dungeon. But now everywhere I go I get a new quest or something to do and am feeling kind of overwhelmed. So I was just wondering if some of you could give me some pointers as to where to start and what to focus on.

Also I am playing as a Ranger so I am guessing maybe go get my stronghold first?

P.S. just on a side note once you have a stronghold can you have party members you kick out of your party go wait at the stronghold?

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    I would stroll around Athkatla for a while before venturing out of the city, seeing the sights, and getting a cold drink over at the Copper Coronet.
  • agentmulderagentmulder Member Posts: 114
    Well, you should prioritize quests that your party members give to you, some of they may have a time limit.

Other than that, the game "progress" when you
    Choose to ally yourself with The Shadow Thieves or Bodhi

Other quests are almost optional, but they give gold, magic items and are really fun. BG II has the best side quests in any game that I already played.

If you want to do them, just pick one that seems interesting, and do it. Don't worry about time, or efficiency.