Skip to content

Slayer ability gone

I'm in the Underdark and my slayer ability is gone. Is this supposed to happen?

Comments

• EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    It seems to be a bug that will (hopefully) be patched soon. Basically it vanishes after the first time you use it (outside the first plot event when you get it), never to return.
  • bman86bman86 Member Posts: 115
    aaaw man, I'm stuck in the midflayer place because of it :( Didn't keep any of the dire charmed mindflayers because I thought id just use slayer
  • bman86bman86 Member Posts: 115
    this truly sucks!
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    The mind flayers respawn in one room
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    @bman86 yes.. and that has already been noticed. Even when you start a game from ToB directly.. ,(
    http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/comment/416556/#Comment_416556

The kind of unexpected little things, golfboll, you see, that can waste an experience indeed, not even needing to ramble, just to be objective^.. little details, we know, we know... till you get them in your face. ^

But the 'good thing' is the bug had indeed already been reported and listed #7140 apparently, circa nov.27.. next patch so, maybe.
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    Lol at sunset. You are a good troll
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    lol back t you boll!.. not so sure but... you, a very bad fire, and even less acid then..the troll naming, the final stage of all 'net arguments'.. confirmed again it seems..) .. especially here where that's just a cold obvious fact lol (yes).. ^^