Skip to content

Viconia's romance valuables

I have the impression the Romance with Viconia somehow it's not starting. I'm using BG2EE with some of the tweaks for npcs, im at chapter 2. I've checked the variables for Viconia with the clua, viconiaromanceactive and viconiamatch are set to 1, wich i think it's ok, but checking the lovetalk variable gets me this message: lovetalk localsdoes not exist.
Any advice ?

Comments

• GamingFreakGamingFreak Member Posts: 639
    idk, Viconia's romance takes a bit longer, but if you want to get a lovetalk going, try CluaConsole:SetGlobal("ViconiaRomance","GLOBAL","1")

This basically forces the next lovetalk for Viconia to happen, even if hasn't started yet. Naturally there are limitations to where this'll work, such as you being required to rest, going to an inn and resting, being further in the game, etc.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    C:SetGlobal("ViconiaRomance","GLOBAL",1)
    C:SetGlobal("LoveTalk","LOCALS",1)

Make sure your cursor is over Viconia.
  • misteridmisterid Member Posts: 39
    The real love talk portion of romance and the like unless the "viconiaromanceactive" is set to 2, not 1. Then you can speed up the dialog by constantly editing the "viconiaromance" variable to 1. That variable is like a countdown time and 1 is the last value.

@Jalily, your mouse does not need to be over viconia for this. In fact, I am pretty that you don't even need to have any members of your party selected.

Id
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    edited December 2013
    It'd be funny if it started the romance with whomever you had the cursor over.

Neeber/Viconia OTP 4EVA.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    misterid said:

@Jalily, your mouse does not need to be over viconia for this. In fact, I am pretty that you don't even need to have any members of your party selected.

You need to do it for locals or the game won't know whose LoveTalk variable you mean.