Skip to content

Lost Power After first dream; potentiall export/import related

daemonblade1229daemonblade1229 Member Posts: 12
edited December 2013 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.2)
Hi. So, I was resting after visiting nashkell for the first time, and I had the dream where I get the cure light wounds power. I ended up using the power on myself in battle shortly after, and it worked just fine. Then I ended up export and importing the main character in my party (yeah I know, it's cheating, but I wanted two ankheg plates; so sue me). Anyway, sometime a little later, I noticed I didn't have the cure light wounds power anymore, despite having exported a character with it.

I just got the second dream. and instead of having two cure light wounds, I have just the one (had hoped the first would come back with the second dream). So now I don't know what to do, or if there is any way to reclaim that first cure light wounds. I have tried doing this with the second dream character, and exporting then importing does indeed seem to get rid of the abilities.

This is dealing with a cavalier made in BG:EE who is played single player on a multiplayer game (wanted to make my own archer too).

Sorry the time line isn't very specific. Any insight would be most appreciated. If there was a fix, or if this is intentional, I would like to know. Even if it is intentional, it would be great if a character could get them back at the next dream, or have the dreams in quick succession. My other thought is that it could be reputation linked somehow, which I know the powers you get are tied to your reputation, but I'm not sure how the dreams feature in with it.

Thanks!